- This package from Solid IT adds Shelf supports to adjustable shelves when “Bore only required holes” is selected.
- It also adds Notches or lug holes in the bottom face of the shelf if required.
- For reporting purposes you can choose “Plastic, Steel or Brass” pins.
- The pins are displayed graphically under the shelf.
- The default notch and lug hole sizes and positions are controlled by UCS Public Variables.
- A Room note or attribute is used to activate the support types.
- The support types can be altered or switched off per shelf via attribute.
- For Version 7R2, 8 and 9
- This package also works for any extra linebores added by our ASHSTD and ASHSHP packages and also works for the shaped shelves added by our SHFSHPED package.
- It does NOT work for “Bore all holes” or “Bore by opening” or with our Full lineboring ASHLBORE package.
Product is available for these Cabinet Vision Versions:
The Packages provided are for Version 9 - Version 11 - Version 12 - Version 2021.
For older versions please contact us.